"And the prayer [that is] of faith will save him who is sick,
and the Lord will restore him" -- James 5:15


About Me

My photo
I am the single momma of two wonderful children, Cheyenne and Cory...I sacrifice everything that I can to make sure they are happy and healthy. We have traveled some tough roads throughout our lives but we are stronger and wiser for it. I thank God everyday for the opportunity to be their momma...I am very blessed...

10.23.2010

Team Cory....

October 22, 2010

As I typed the post last night, something clicked about this comment....Team Cory.....up here at TCH, it means a large group of physicians coming together to work as a team. They each have areas they specialize in but they all work like a well oiled machine. I have been updated each day with everything the wonderful people of El Campo and other surrounding communities have offered to do to help Cory fight this battle. When I was sitting here in the waiting room at 3:00 am, that is the time the hospital is the quietest, that's when it clicked, all of you at home are working together to heal this little boy, so all of you are Team Cory too.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything that has been done in Cory's name. I firmly believe in the power of prayer because if it wasn't for all the prayers storming heaven Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, we would have lost Cory. When Cory entered surgery, I had the strongest feeling of peace and calm come over me...I knew when our surgeon walked out the door, he would be carrying good news.

We have received so many texts, emails and calls asking what can we do for you? All we ask is you become a member of Team Cory and say a quick prayer to continue storming heaven for Cory to "teach the doctors" and for Cory to be cured of this terrible disease.